- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The distribution below gives the weight of 30 students of a class. Find the median weight of the students.
|Weight (in kg):||40-45||45-50||50-55||55-60||60-65||65-70||70-75|
|No. of students:||2||3||8||6||6||3||2|
The distribution gives the weight of 30 students in a class.
We have to find the median weight of students.
- Calculate weight average cost of capital of a company XYZ using below assumption data.
- Find the Number of Paths of Weight W in a K-ary tree using C++
- Find out the records of students with more than a specific score in MySQL?
- Set the font weight with CSS
- MySQL query to count frequency of students with the same age?
- How to set the layout weight of a textview programmatically in Android?
- How can students make most out of the classes they find boring or difficult?
- Importance of Internships to College Students
- Implement MongoDB toLowerCase() in a forEach loop to update the name of students?
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose weight is a power of two in C++
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose sum of digits of weight is odd in C++
- What is the total weight of all consumables a human consume in a day?
- Effective Ways of Preparing Notes for Students
- C++ code to find position of students after coding contest