- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The diagram given below shows the position of elements in a portion of the periodic table. Ionic compound is formed between ………. and ………
- A and B
- B and E
- C and D
- D and E
Correct answer: (d) D and E
Explanation: Elements in group IIA is most electropositive among given elements while E being in group VIIA is most electronegative among the given elements. Hence, both of these will form ionic compounds, more readily than the other given elements.
- Who was the inventor of Periodic Table?
- Return an array formed from the elements of a masked array at the given indices in NumPy
- Area of triangle formed by the axes of co-ordinates and a given straight line?
- Controlling the Position of Table Caption using CSS
- Return the Lower triangle of an array and zero elements just below the main diagonal in Numpy
- Basic Elements to Construct the Block-Diagram of Continuous-Time Systems
- Find position of the given number among the numbers made of 4 and 7 in C++
- Explain the components of the ER diagram in DBMS?
- Analyse the below table and prepare a common size balance sheet (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)
- Difference between Sequence Diagram and Activity Diagram
- Difference between Sequence diagram and Collaboration diagram
- Explain the concept of magnetic disk with the help of a diagram(DBMS)
- Update the bit in the given position or Index of a number using C++
- Detection of Periodic Signals in the Presence of Noise (by Autocorrelation)