- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The device used for producing electric current is called a
Correct Answer: $(a)$. generator
A generator is used for producing electric current. When an armature is rotated in a magnetic field, an electric current is produced. It transforms mechanical energy into electrical energy.
So, option $(a)$: generator is correct.
While the use of a galvanometer is to check the presence of electric current in the circuit and an ammeter is connected to measure the current flowing throw the circuit. And the use of a motor is to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. When an electric current is passed in an armature placed in a magnetic field, the armature starts rotating.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Electric Traction Motor: AC Series Motor
- Electric Traction Motor: Linear Induction Motor
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Electric Power and Efficiency of Electric Device
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Overview of Electric Current, Voltage, and Resistance Electric Current
- Electric Generator: Construction and Working Principle
- How to Determine the Electric Motor Load?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Construct a Finite Automata for the regular expression ((a+b)(a+b))*.
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Heating Effect of Electric Current
- Why is a smartphone called smart?