- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The correct way of making a solution of acid in water is to
(a) add water to acid
(b) add acid to water
(c) mix acid and water simultaneously
(d) add water to acid in a shallow container
Correct Answer: (b) add acid to water
Explanation: The correct way of making a solution of acid in water is to add acid to water. It is an exothermic reaction and a large amount of heat is produced if water is added to acid.
- What is the effect of hyaluronic acid on skin/health?
- Difference Between Acid Test Ratio and Current Ratio
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?
- Types of Electric Water Heater (Plate Heater, Immersion Water Heater, Geyser)
- Water and Jug Problem in C++
- Swim in Rising Water in C++
- Container with Most Water in C++
- Minimum Number of Taps to Open to Water a Garden in C++
- Water on Mars. Is Life next?
- Trapping Rain Water in Python
- Program to check if water tank overflows when n solid balls are dipped in the water tank in C++
- Why is water management important for us?
- Is drinking salty water good for health?
- Container With Most Water in Python
- Optimize Water Distribution in a Village in Python