- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The coach of a cricket team buys 3 bats and 6 balls for Rs. 3900. Later, she buys another bat and 3 more balls of the same kind for Rs. 1300. Represent this situation algebraically and geometrically.
The coach of a cricket team buys 3 bats and 6 balls for Rs. 3900. Later, she buys another bat and 3 more balls of the same kind for Rs. 1300.
We have to represent the above situation algebraically and graphically.
Let the cost of one bat and one ball be $x$ and $y$ respectively.
According to the question,
$3x + 6y = 3900$.....(i)
$x + 3y = 1300$.....(ii)
The above situation can be plotted graphically as below:
- A trader recorded below transactions: a) Started business with cash Rs. 30000 b) Purchased securities (in cash) in Rs. 9000 c) Purchased shop for Rs. 30000 (10000 in cash, remaining from loan) d) Sold securities for Rs. 1300 (purchased cost = Rs. 900) e) Purchased a vehicle (cash) for Rs. 2500 f) Salary received (in cash) Rs. 5000 g) Paid Rs.800 for loan and Rs. 400 for interest h) Expenses (in cash) paid Rs. 400 i) Received dividends (in cash) for dividends Rs. 300 Prepare a table using accounting equation
- Which is the best air conditioner brand in the price range of Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000 in India?
- 3-6-9 in Python
- Program to find sum of differences between max and min elements from randomly selected k balls from n balls in Python
- What is RS 232C Standard?
- Moving balls in Tkinter Canvas
- If a company’s profit before tax is Rs.500000/- and tax rate is 28%, preference share dividend is Rs.8000/-
- Sum of the series 1, 3, 6, 10… (Triangular Numbers) in C++
- Find sum of the series 1-2+3-4+5-6+7....in C++
- Why lesser known cricketers are given the role of selecting the Indian cricket team?
- C# program to print all the numbers divisible by 3 and 5 for a given number
- Python program to print all the numbers divisible by 3 and 5 for a given number
- Find the largest multiple of 2, 3 and 5 in C++
- Calculate value of company with following data: Earnings before interest tax (EBIT) = Rs.50000/- Bonds (Debt) = Rs.250000/- Cost of debt = 12% Cost of equity = 16%
- Program to find maximum number of balls in a box using Python
- Program to find minimum limit of balls in a bag in Python