- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The circumference of a circle is $31.4\ cm$. Find the radius and the area of the circle? $(Take\ \pi=3.14)$
Circumference of the circle$=31.4\ cm$
Area of the circle$ = 7\pi r^2=3.14\times5\times5=78.5\ cm^2$
Hence, the required radius$=5\ cm$ and area$=78.5\ cm^2$
- Java program to find the circumference of a circle
- Java program to find the area of a circle
- Python Program to find the area of a circle
- Find the area of a circle in C programming.
- Find the Area of a Circle in Java Program
- How to set the radius of a Circle using FabricJS?
- Program to find Circumference of a Circle in C++
- C Program for Program to find the area of a circle?
- C program to find the area of circle and cylinder using structures.
- Find the area of largest circle inscribed in ellipse in C++
- Python Program to Create a Class and Compute the Area and the Perimeter of the Circle
- Area of decagon inscribed within the circle in C Program?
- C Program for area of decagon inscribed within the circle?
- C++ program to find circumference of the circular pond with radius R