- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The brain is responsible for
(b) regulating the heartbeat.
(c) balancing the body.
(d) all of the above.
Correct Answer: (d) all of the above
The forebrain is the main thinking part of the brain.
Four major functions of this part are given below:
- It helps in hearing, smelling, and see.
- It stores information.
- It plays an important role in the movement of voluntary muscles.
- The sensation of feeling of hunger or satiety is provided by this area.
The Medulla region of the hindbrain controls involuntary actions like blood pressure, salivation etc.
Part of the brain that controls the posture and balance of the body - Cerebellum
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- What is the human brain made of?
- Define the style for the body of the modal with Bootstrap
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- What is the standard body for conventions of research writing?
- Explain the balancing parenthesis of PDA
- What are the rules for the body of lambda expression in Java?
- Which British General was responsible for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
- Investigation of root cause and resource responsible for the deadlock in DB2
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Construct a Finite Automata for the regular expression ((a+b)(a+b))*.
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- What is the best way to stop Brain Drain?
- What is the importance of blood in human body?