- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The book Systema Naturae was written by
(d) Robert Brown
Correct Answer: (a) Linnaeus
Explanation:The book Systema Naturae was written by Carolus Linnaeus.
- Who was Robert Browning and what was special regarding his writing style?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- C++ Program to Check if a Point d lies inside or outside a circle defined by Points a, b, c in a Plane
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Which are the best plays written by Oscar Wilde?
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- When was the Motorcycle invented and by whom?
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++
- What are the health benefits of brown bread?
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++