- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The average age of children of Class VII is 12 years and 3 months. Express this age in seconds.
The average age of children in Class VII is 12 years and 3 month
We know that there are 365 days in a year and 30 days in a month.
So, average age of children in days $=(12\times365+3\times30)\ days$
$=4470\times 24\ hour$ [There are 24 hours in a day]
$=1,07,280\times 60\times60\ seconds$ [Because $1\ hour=60\times60=3600\ seconds$]
Therefore, the average age of children of class VII is $38,62,08,000\ seconds$.
- What is the new age definition of feminism?
- How to calculate age in years from birthdate in MySQL?
- What is the Stone Age culture?
- How to create a view on table TAB1 for column Name, age, enrollmentId & age > 10 years. >
- Why do the parents in their old age become a burden for their children?
- What is the best age to have kids?
- Getting age of tracefiles in SAP HANA database
- Calculate age from date of birth in MySQL?
- How to get the children of $(this) selector?
- How can we create a MySQL function to find out the duration of years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds?
- Calculate age based on date of birth in MySQL?
- Calculate Age from given Date of Birth in MySQL?
- How to find the age when date of birth is known? Using Java?
- C program to calculate age