- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The anther contains
(d) pollen grains
Correct Answer: (d) Pollen grains
The anther contains pollen grains.
The anther is an oval-shaped sac located at the upper end of the stamen in which pollen is produced, stored, and later released from the plant. It can appear from light yellow to dark red so that they attract pollinators (honey bees) to flowers, and make reproduction in plants possible.
A flower consists of four main parts. Petals, carpels, sepals, and stamens.
1) Sepals are the leafy structures that encompass the flower bud.
2) Petals have highlighting colors to attract insects for pollination.
3) The androecium is a male reproductive structure that consists of stamens. It is comprised of filament and anther, which hold the pollen grains.
4) The gynoecium is a female reproductive structure that consists of carpels. It consists of three structures, such as style, ovary, and stigma. Pollen sticks to the stigma and reaches the ovary through the way of style.
The ovary consists of ovules that produce the seed.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d in C++
- C++ Program to Check if a Point d lies inside or outside a circle defined by Points a, b, c in a Plane
- What does the operation c=a+++b mean in C/C++?