- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The altitude of a right triangle is 7 cm less than its base. If the hypotenuse is 13 cm, find the other two sides.
The height of a right triangle is $7\ cm$ less than its base. The hypotenuse is $13\ cm$.
We have to find the other two sides.
Let the length of the base be $x\ cm$.
The height of the triangle $=x-7\ cm$
Using the Pythagoras theorem,
$x=12$ or $x=-5$
Length cannot be negative. Therefore,
The length of the base is $12\ cm$ and the height of the triangle is $5\ cm$.
- Find the hypotenuse of a right angled triangle with given two sides in C++
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle in C++
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle in C++
- Given the “legs” of a right triangle, return its hypotenuse in Python
- Call if minus (CM) in 8085 Microprocessor
- Find the altitude and area of an isosceles triangle in C++
- Find the Number of Possible Pairs of Hypotenuse and Area to Form Right Angled Triangle using C++
- Find area of triangle if two vectors of two adjacent sides are given using C++
- Check if right triangle possible from given area and hypotenuse in Python
- Check if frequency of each digit is less than the digit in Python
- Golang Program to Find the Area of a Triangle Given All Three Sides
- Find the dimensions of Right angled triangle in C++
- Check whether right angled triangle is valid or not for large sides in Python