- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The 17th term of an AP exceeds its 10th term by 7. Find the common difference.
The 17th term of an AP exceeds its 10th term by 7.
We have to find the common difference.
Let the first term and the common difference of the given A.P. be $a$ and 4$d$ respectively.
We know that,
nth term of an A.P. $a_n=a+(n-1)d$
According to the question,
The common difference is $1$.
- Difference between Long-Term and Short-Term Scheduler.
- Differentiate between the long-term, short-term, and medium-term schedulers.
- Write the difference between short term capital gain and long term capital gain.
- C++ program to find n-th term in the series 7, 15, 32, …
- Difference Between Long-Term and Short-Term Scheduler in OS
- Short-term vs medium-term vs long-term scheduling
- Find nth term of the Dragon Curve Sequence in C++
- Describe the term journal in accounting.
- Find the Nth term of the series 9, 45, 243,1377…in C++
- Long-Term Financial Plan vs. Short-Term Financial Plan
- Find the Nth term of the series where each term f[i] = f[i – 1] – f[i – 2] in C++
- What are the differences between short-term and long-term finance functions or decisions?
- Find the nth term of the series 0, 8, 64, 216, 512,... in C++
- Find the Nth term of the series 14, 28, 20, 40,….. using C++
- What is the term serializability in DBMS?