- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Tell me 3 Simple Tips to Use Neem for Controlling Dandruff
Nowadays dandruff is a very common problem that we people face. Many of us have very much dandruff and are looking for an extremely effective solution. Well many of us must have consulted doctors and have opted for medical treatment but there is no ultimate, effective and permanent solution for this.
The only solution to get rid of dandruff is to use homemade remedies which need to be followed from time to time and one of the remedies which are mostly suggested is the use of Neem.
Let us have a look at 3 different ways to use Neem for treating dandruff:
Using Neem Water
Neem water helps in removing dandruff and reduces irritation and itching caused because of dandruff. This process is very easy to make and apply at home.
Direction to Prepare and Use
- Take a handful of Neem leaves and 1-liter water.
- Boil the water and once boiled remove it from stove or heater.
- Add those Neem leaves and retain it for the rest of the night.
- On next morning, remove Neem leaves from the water and rinse your hair with that water.
- Follow this routine for 2 to 3 days per week.
Using Neem Water with Honey
This method is similar to the above method of using Neem water. The only difference in this method is that here you have to add 1 teaspoon full of honey with Neem water and wash your hairs in the morning. This method can be applied once a week.
Neem Leaves, Yogurt, and Fenugreek
Fenugreek is known as methi in Hindi. Alike Neem leaves fenugreek has got anti-fungal and antibacterial properties in it. Fenugreek seeds help in removing dandruff and infection. Apart from this, it also helps in maintaining hair growth. Neem leaves can cause dryness, so yogurt is added which act as a perfect conditioner to keep your hair smooth.
Direction to Prepare and Use
- Take 2 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds and one handful of Neem leaves.
- Take half cup yogurt and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Put fenugreek seeds into the water and soak it for 3 hours.
- Add some water drops to these seeds and then add those Neem leaves to give this a good blitz.
- Now add lemon juice and yogurt to it.
- Apply this paste to your oiled hair and remain it there for about 1 hour.
- Now wash it off with normal water.
- Use this process for twice per week.
- Simple Healthy Tips for Software Engineers
- Give me 5 daily routine makeup tips
- Simple & Effective Chrome Tips and Tricks
- Safety tips for your kids to use social websites
- How to ace math exams simple tips and tricks
- Give me 4 natural tips to prevent sagging on your skin?
- Few simple tips to protect your images from casual copying
- Can you tell me the difference between C and CE in a calculator?
- Optimization Tips for C# Code
- Optimization Tips for Python Code?
- Tips for securing online shopping
- Beginner Tips for Learning Python
- Top Tips for WhatsApp Marketing
- 5 tips for balcony gardening
- How to use simple volley request in android?