- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Talk to a doctor. Find out how twinning occurs. Look for any twins in your neighbourhood, or among your friends. Find out if the twins are identical or non-identical. Also find out why identical twins are always of the same sex? If you know of any story about twins, write it in your own words.
Twins are divided into two parts:-
1. Identical Twins- It is also known as monozygotic as only one zygote is formed. In identical twins, one egg is fertilized by one sperm, but later the embryo splits up to become two.
In this case, the baby can only be a boy-boy or girl-girl.
2. Fraternal Twins- It is also known as dizygotic, as two zygotes are formed. In fraternal twins, two separate eggs get fertilised by two separate sperm independently, and each becomes an embryo.
In this case, the baby can be a boy-boy, girl-girl, and boy-girl.
- How to find out if your teenager is addicted to drugs?
- Why do identical twins have different fingerprints?
- Find the largest twins in given range in C++
- How to find out bad sectors on your linux hard disk
- How to Find out Linux Version currently Installed on your Machine?
- How to generate prime twins using Python?
- Find if your Email Provider is Leaking Your IP Address
- C++ code to find out if a name is male or female
- How to look younger than your age?
- How to make your text stand out using Canva tools?
- How to find out if a Python object is a string?
- How to find out if the GPS of an Android device is enabled or not?
- How to find out all the indexes for a DB2 table TAB1?
- Want to Generate More Traffic to Your Site? Figure out the Metrics!
- Program to find out if two expression trees are equivalent using Python
- C++ code to find out if an image is B/W or color