Tableau Hot Topics
The course is focused on in-demand topics of Tableau to help an individual step up and achieve advance level in Tableau.
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1 hours
This course enables you to gain extensive knowledge and upskill in Tableau. Prepares you to face intermediate or advanced level Tableau certifications which require hands-on knowledge on the subject. The course covers your day-to-day business requirements and helps you to think forward on different ways to resolve them and provide a great view to your customer/clients. The course requires basic knowledge of Tableau and the topics of this course cover everything from basic. So just a high-level idea of Tableau is also good enough for this course.
Course Differentiator: This course is focused on the below specific topics which are currently in demand for the market and help an individual to step up and achieve intermediate/advanced level in Tableau.
The course covers topics like
- How to design a dashboard effectively
- When to use Basic Calculation, LOD & Table Calculations
- Limitations of Join, Blend & Cross join
- Frequently used basic calculation
- Date calculations
- YTD, MTD & QTD
- Table Calculations
- SET & SET Actions which will boost up your skillset on Tableau.
This course is approximately 1.5 hours long in total and contains:
- Instructor lectures
- Video demonstrations
- Practical knowledge
- More focus on making fundamentals strong
- Short Course
- To the point
Hope the course will help you clear your concepts and upskill your knowledge
What will you learn in this course:
- Understand in detail Tableau Hot Topics along with detailed examples
- Prepares you to face intermediate or advance level Tableau certifications
- The course helps you to understand business requirements effectively
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic knowledge on Tableau is required.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Tableau Hot Topics
- Introduction 01:09 01:09
- Containers 02:44 02:44
- Design Dashboard Effectively 03:56 03:56
- Padding 03:10 03:10
- When To Use Basic Calculation 07:06 07:06
- When To Use LOD 10:13 10:13
- When To Use Table Calculation 02:34 02:34
- Limitation Of Join, Blend & Cross Join 06:05 06:05
- Relationship 04:05 04:05
- Frequently Used Basic Calculations 11:35 11:35
- Rank Functions 05:10 05:10
- Date Functions 06:30 06:30
- How To Calculate First Day, Last Day & Number Of Days 03:25 03:25
- YTD, MTD & QTD 06:12 06:12
- Table Calculations 07:15 07:15
- SET & SET Actions 06:53 06:53
- Thankyou 00:14 00:14
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now