Tableau : Beginner to Pro
Data Visualization for Data Science and Business Intelligence (BI)
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
“Learn entire Tableau in less than 10 hours”.
This course covers all aspects of Tableau for Data Visualization, Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Science.
It is intended to make the learners switch from a Beginner to an Expert level, so that they can master the Tableau.
This course is aimed at Students / Learners interested in Data Visualization, Business Intelligence (BI) & Data Science, Beginners into Business Intelligence, Business Analysts, Data Analysts and Beginners to Experts in Data Science domain.
It covers the following topics of Tableau:
- Introduction to BI & Tableau, Tableau Products, Tableau connections to Data Sources, Interface and Terminologies.
- Sharing of tableau work (Publishing the work into Tableau Public Server).
- Data Types, Dimension Vs Measure, Continuous Vs Discrete Data, Aggregations and & Automatic Fields generated by Tableau.
- Combining data using Joins, Data Blending and Union.
- Organizing & Simplifying Data (using Filters, Split, Sorting, Groups, Sets and Hierarchies).
- Basic Charts:
- Bar – Horizontal, Vertical/Column, Stacked Bar, Segmented & Side by Side Bar charts
- Pie Charts
- Line & Sparkline Chart
- Combination Charts
- Text Tables
- Heat Map
- Tree Map
7. Advanced Charts:
- Box & Whisker Plot
- Scatter Plot
- Bullet Charts
- Motion Charts
- Geographic Maps
8. Advanced tableau topics [Calculations, Parameters, Level of Detail (LOD) expressions]
9. Analytics using Tableau – Trends, Predictive Analytics / Forecast
10. Creating effective and interactive Dashboards & Story.
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn Tableau tool
- Data Visualizations
- Mastering Tableau for Data Analysis
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- PC or Laptop with Internet
- Windows OS: Windows 8.0 or above.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to BI & Tableau
- 1.1 Course Overview 02:48 02:48
- 1.2 Introduction to BI & Tableau 22:38 22:38
Installing Tableau Public, Connect & Interface
Sharing Tableau Work
Organizing Data - Filter, Sets, Groups, etc.
Advanced Tableau Concepts
Creating Interactive Dashboards and Story
I'm an enthusiastic Data Scientist and an experienced trainer of Tableau.
Also, I'm a Project Management Professional (PMP), Lead Auditor for QHSE (QMS, OHSAS, EMS), Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt.
I have over 16 years of professional experience in manufacturing (Power, Oil & Gas) and IT industries in various functions like Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Supplier Quality, Customer Quality, Quality Management Systems (QMS), Auditing, Data Analysis, Reporting and Software Development.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now