Swift - The Ultimate Guide To Mac and iOS Development
Learn how to use Swift, a language that is created by the world's largest company "Apple".
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Learn about the fundamentals that make the amazing iOS and Mac applications we use on a daily basis. A step by step process is used to show everything from setting up to all the crucial Swift and software development features.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
Cross platform development
Basic Swift knowledge
Mobile development and design
Swift is increasing in popularity immensely and as the world's largest company Apple grows, this will continue even further.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course" button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to create applications
- Anyone looking for a quick reference/reminder to Swift
- Beginners looking to learn the fundamentals of software development
- All programmers and non programmers alike
- Anyone with a passion for learning something new
What will you learn in this course:
- Use Swift to program
- Create software applications
- Skills to create iOS and Mac applications
- Advanced programming and Swift
- Create cross platform applications
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Understand the fundamentals of using a Mac
- Basic mechanics of software development
- Desire to learn amazing new topics
- Passion for development/programming
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction To This Course 02:42 02:42
- What Is Swift? 02:34 02:34
Classes & Enumerations
Frahaan HussainCEO and Lead Developer at Sonar Systems
I am CEO of Sonar Systems which is the world leader in educational material for the game engine Cocos2d-x, one of the best and most popular game engines in the world. With years of experience programming and running an online education platform (Sonar Learning) I can help and support new programming like you. I am also a University Lecturer teaching a variety of topics in Games Programming from Games Design to OpenGL Shader Programming. I am also a published author of games design and soon to be released Responsive Web Design. I have all the facets required to educate and inspire.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now