- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Suggest some precautions to be taken to prevent the roof of a tin sheet from flying away during a fierce wind storm.
The following mentioned precautions should be taken to prevent the roof of a tin sheet from flying away during a fierce wind storm:
$(i)$. Putting heavy stones, bricks, etc. on a tin sheet can prevent it to fly away.
$(ii)$. It should be screwed tightly.
$(iii)$. All the doors and windows should not be shut at all to prevent a tin sheet to fly away.
- What precautions must be taken while shopping online?
- What precautions are to be taken when we go to see a newborn baby?
- What are some precautions and lifestyle changes that we should adopt to prevent diabetes?
- How to obtain the time taken for a method to be executed in TestNG?
- Can you suggest some good lehenga designs for the bride?
- Suggest some good usernames for my twitter handle.
- What are some tips to keep mosquitoes away in our homes?
- What are the indications of Diarrhea in babies? Suggest some good treatment options.
- Suggest a cleaner way to handle Python exceptions?
- How to keep lizards away from your house?
- How to Stay Away from Job Posting Scams?
- How to prevent object of a class from garbage collection in Java?
- Can you suggest some Diwali outfits for me? I don't wish to wear a kurta.
- How to prevent a user from accessing a specific schema in MySQL?
- How to prevent a dialog from closing when a button is clicked?