Stock Market Fundamental Analysis Masterclass for everyone
Identify the best stock for your long term investment using Financial, Ratio & Valuation Analysis from a NISM certified Research Analyst & NCFM certified Technical Analyst
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - Hindi
If you are looking at investing in Stocks or Shares for a long term, then it is essential for you to conduct a Fundamental Analysis of the Stocks you intend to invest in. Fundamental analysis involves Industry Analysis, Company Analysis and Analysis of the Financial Statements. While Industry and Company Analysis are subjective and based on general reading material and business news, Analysis of Fundamental is an Objective thing based on Facts and Figures ultimately culminating in Ratio Analysis and all other financial numbers based on which you make long term decisions.
This course has been designed keeping in mind every investor in mind. Even if this is your first day in your stock market then this course will teach you everything you need to know about share market investing. This course would help in financial analysis of a business and also identify good stocks for long term investment. Concepts like Assets, Liabilities, Retained earnings, Debt Equity, Current Assets, Current Liabilities, Working Capital, Top line-Bottom line, Revenue, Expenses, EBIT, Net profit, Cash flows from operating activities, Investment activities, Financing activities, Difference between Face value- Book value and market value and various ratios like EPS, PE, Debt Equity and Current ratio have been explained from the basics in a simple manner. Also we will discuss about 3 financial statements viz. the Balance sheet, the P&L or income statement and the Cash flow statement and their relevance have been explained in details for any non finance person to understand easily.
Moreover, after this course has assignments, quizzes and practice tests with more than 180 question & answer to make your learning even more solid. These questions will help you to enhance your knowledge and learning that you have gained in the course.
This course will be of immense benefit to those who intend to invest in Stock market as well as those who are already investing but with limited knowledge inputs. This course will help the students of finance, commerce and those pursuing or intending to pursue management courses in any subject to build their professional career on sound knowledge.
The course has been made by a person who has 12 years of experience in Stock Market and he also a NISM certified research Analyst and NCFM Certified Technical Analysis. I have incorporated all my knowledge and experience in the course so that you can get the maximum benefit.
What will you learn in this course:
- Understand important concepts of Equity Market & Debt Market
- Understanding the top down approach to Stock Analysis
- Learn concepts of Economic Cycles, Business Trends
- Learn important business frameworks like Porter's Model, BCG Analysis, PESTLE
- Learn to determine the quality of a good stock
- Understand concepts of Management & Corporate Governance
- Learn to read Financial statements like P&L Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow
- What to look for in Financial Statements and what to make out of it
- Various financial Ratios like PE, PBV, EPS, ROE, ROCE, EV/EBITDA and many more
- Learn how to find whether a stock is overvalued or undervalued
- Concepts of Risk & Reward
- How to do stock screening and to find the best stock for investment
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Interest in finance and financial modeling
- Interest in the stock market
- Interest in investing
- Anyone who is keen to learn Finance and Investment or Financial Analysis
- Students undergoing professional courses in Finance like CFA, CA, MBA etc for better understanding of the subject
- Anyone who wants to identify the best stock for his own investment
- Laptop or mobile phone with good internet connection
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to Fundamental Analysis
- Introduction to the Course 08:37 08:37
- Fundamental Analysis & its objective 03:58 03:58
- Investing & Research 07:49 07:49
Basics of Securities Market
Various Terms of Securities Market
Company Analysis - Qualitative
Company Analysis - Quantitative
Principles of Risk & Return
Koustav ChowdhuryBTech, MBA, NISM Research Analyst & NCFM Technical Analyst
He is an Electronics Engineer, a Marketing MBA degree holder, a NISM (SEBI institute) Certified Research Analyst & a NCFM Certified Technical Analyst. He has worked with a Tata Group company for more than 10 years and then he left his job to follow his interest in Stock Market.
Having studied and worked in the field of finance, he has developed a deep understanding of the financial industry's many facets: Long-term investing, shorter-term trading, fundamental analysis & technical analysis. He has a deep passion for finance and stock market. He has been trading in stock market for more than 12 years. He is here on this platform to spread knowledge about Financial Market through structured learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now