- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Stephen Hawking wanted his equation to be carved on his Tombstone. What does It mean?
Stephen Hawking is considered the most practical theoretical physicist since Albert Einstein. He died on 14th March 2018, at the age of 76. He was diagnosed with a motor-neuron disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) when he was only 21 years old. He is a real hero who despite his physical condition continued his research on Black holes and became one of the world-renowned scientists of all times.
Professor at Cambridge, Stephen Hawking worked on the basic laws which govern the universe. His famous Hawking Radiation theory pronounces that "black holes leak energy and fade into nothing". The equation that he came up to support his theory was
It is one of the greatest equations - encapsulating the black hole's entropy, quantum mechanics (h), gravity (G) and speed of light (c).
During the celebrations of his 60th birthday, Prof Hawking expressed his desire about the formula of Hawking radiation to be written on his tombstone.
He added, "I want to share my excitement and enthusiasm. There's nothing like the Eureka moment of discovering something that no one knew before. It has been a glorious time to be alive and doing research in theoretical physics, and I'm happy if I have made a small contribution."
- How did Stephen Hawking Use His Cheek Muscle To Communicate With The World?
- Why does Trump have so many misspellings in his tweets? Is it on purpose?
- What types of girls does a guy generally date before meeting his true love?
- Why do your infant rub his/her eyes and how to stop it?
- Why does a wicketkeeper change his position after every over in cricket?
- Imran Khan oath ceremony: No foreign leader will be invited, says his party
- Who was Francis Bacon and what was his contribution to English Literature?
- "Makkal Needhi Maiam" what does it mean?
- Is really Sachin Tendulkar tarnishing his legacy post retirement?
- Who was Robert Browning and what was special regarding his writing style?
- What is the concept of Shiva Linga and why it’s worshiped more than his own idol?
- Is true that a baby's behavior could be determined by his birth month?
- What does it mean by select 1 from MySQL table?
- Shocking !!! Do You know Farhan Akhtar deleted his facebook account?
- What does these operators mean (** , ^ , %, //) ?