- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State whether the following statements are True or False.
In case a statement is false, write the correct statement.
(a) Sewage is a solid waste which causes water pollution and soil pollution.
(b) Used water is wastewater.
(c) Wastewater could be reused.
(d) Where underground sewerage systems and refuse disposal systems are not available, the high-cost on-site sanitation system can be adopted.
Sewage is a liquid waste that causes water pollution and soil pollution.
Where underground sewerage systems and refuse disposal systems are not available, low-cost on-site sanitation systems can be adopted.
- Which is faster, a MySQL CASE statement or a PHP if statement?
- Geolocation HTML5 enableHighAccuracy True, False or What?
- Are true and false keywords in java?
- MySQL case statement inside a select statement?
- Return true or false in a MySQL select if another field contains a string?
- Why does MySQL evaluate “TRUE or TRUE and FALSE” to true?
- What are False Positives and True Positives in Cybersecurity?
- MongoDB query to find on the basis of true or false values
- State the methods to prepare a bank reconciliation statement
- How you can get a true/false from a Python regular expressions?
- True, False and Nil in Ruby Programming
- How to plot true/false or active/deactive data in Matplotlib?
- Add a boolean field true to returned objects, when a specified value is in array. For NULL or other values, set false.