- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State whether the following statements are True or False. If false, write the correct statement.
(a) Water vapour is the gaseous form of water.
(b) Ice is solid whereas snow is the semi-solid form of water.
(c) Ocean water cannot be used for domestic purposes.
(d) Rapid growth of industries is one of the causes for water shortage.
Ice and Snow both are solid forms of water.
- Geolocation HTML5 enableHighAccuracy True, False or What?
- MongoDB query to find on the basis of true or false values
- Are true and false keywords in java?
- Return true or false in a MySQL select if another field contains a string?
- Why does MySQL evaluate “TRUE or TRUE and FALSE” to true?
- What are False Positives and True Positives in Cybersecurity?
- True, False and Nil in Ruby Programming
- Program to check if water tank overflows when n solid balls are dipped in the water tank in C++
- How to plot true/false or active/deactive data in Matplotlib?
- What are the health benefits of drinking jeera water daily?
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?
- Display TRUE FALSE records as 0 1 in MySQL
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?