- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State whether the following statements are True or False. If false, correct them.
(a) Silkworms are caterpillars of silk moth.
(b) In India, camels and goats are generally reared for obtaining wool.
(c) The rearing of silkworms for obtaining silk is called silviculture.
(d) In the process of obtaining wool from fleece, sorting is done after scouring.
(e) Yak hair are not used to make woollen fabric.
In India, sheep are generally reared for obtaining wool.
The rearing of silkworms for obtaining silk is called sericulture.
Yak hair is used to make woolen fabric.
- Are true and false keywords in java?
- What are False Positives and True Positives in Cybersecurity?
- Geolocation HTML5 enableHighAccuracy True, False or What?
- Why does MySQL evaluate “TRUE or TRUE and FALSE” to true?
- True, False and Nil in Ruby Programming
- Return true or false in a MySQL select if another field contains a string?
- MongoDB query to find on the basis of true or false values
- How to plot true/false or active/deactive data in Matplotlib?
- Display TRUE FALSE records as 0 1 in MySQL
- How can I count true and false values in my PHP array?
- How you can get a true/false from a Python regular expressions?
- Python - Given an integer 'n', check if it is a power of 4, and return True, otherwise False.