- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State whether the following statements are true or false.
(a) A mixture of oil and water can be separated by filtration.
(b) Water can be separated from salt by evaporation.
(c) A mixture of wheat grains and wheat flour can be separated by sieving.
(d) A mixture of iron filings and rice flour can be separated by magnet.
(e) A mixture of wheat grains and rice flakes can be separated by winnowing.
(f) A mixture of tea leaves and milk can be separated by decantation.
A mixture of oil and water can be separated by a separating funnel.
- What can be done to control water pollution?
- Maximum litres of water that can be bought with N Rupees in C++
- How different chemical compounds are separated from crude oil?
- What are amphibious fishes? Can they live outside water?
- What kind of SQL statements can be used to prepare statements?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- What measures can we take to conserve water?
- Set whether the text of the element can be selected or not with CSS
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- Check if a number can be expressed as a^b in C++
- Check if a number can be expressed as a^b in Python
- How you can get a true/false from a Python regular expressions?
- Maximum elements which can be crossed using given units of a and b in C++
- Check whether the file can be read in Java
- Program to find number of string we can make where 'a' can be 'a' or 'b', and 'b' remains 'b'in Python
- Can a poet be a hero?