- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State whether the following statements are True/False.
1.The fabric terywool is obtained by mixing terylene and wool.
2. Synthetic fibre does not melt on heating.
3. It is risky to wear synthetic clothes while working in the kitchen.
4./b>Most of the plastics are biodegradable.
Synthetic fibres melt on heating.
[Note: A disadvantage of synthetic fibre is that they melt on heating, hence it should not be worn in the kitchen.]
Most of the plastics are non-biodegradable.
- Why does MySQL evaluate “TRUE or TRUE and FALSE” to true?
- Are true and false keywords in java?
- What are False Positives and True Positives in Cybersecurity?
- Display TRUE FALSE records as 0 1 in MySQL
- True, False and Nil in Ruby Programming
- C# Program to find whether the Number is Divisible by 2
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Fibre optic Cable?
- How to find whether the Number is Divisible by 2 using C#?
- Sum of the series 1 / 1 + (1 + 2) / (1 * 2) + (1 + 2 + 3) / (1 * 2 * 3) + … + upto n terms in C++
- Sum of the series 1 + (1+2) + (1+2+3) + (1+2+3+4) + ... + (1+2+3+4+...+n) in C++
- Python Pandas - Return whether all elements in the index are True
- What is Synthetic Identity Theft?
- How important are traditions to maintain fabric of the society?
- Is the concept of resveratrol true? How does it help?
- Python Program to Print all Integers that are not Divisible by Either 2 or 3 and Lie between 1 and 50