- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State whether the following statement are True/False.
(i) We can survive for sometime without air but we cannot survive even for a few minutes without food.
(ii) A brick kiln emits lot of smoke and other harmful gases causing air pollution.
(iii) Carbon monoxide is produced by complete burning of fuels such as coal, petrol, diesel.
(iv) Chlorination is a commonly used chemical method for killing germs in water.
(v) Water which is suitable for drinking is called soft water.
We can survive for some time without food but we cannot survive even for a few minutes without air.
Carbon monoxide is produced by the incomplete burning of fuels such as coal, petrol, and diesel.
Water that is suitable for drinking is called potable water.
- How to survive teenage depression?
- In MySQL, without having BOOLEAN data type how can we show TRUE and FALSE values?
- Can we have a switch statement in JSP for XPath expression?
- How can we run a MySQL statement without termination semicolon?
- Why we cannot use comparison operator(=) for getting the rows with NULL from a table?
- Can we add minutes to VARCHAR datetime records while applying INSERT statement in MySQL?
- Check if it is possible to survive on Island in Python
- Can we use the word user for a MySQL table?
- How can we use a MySQL subquery with INSERT statement?
- How can I count true and false values in my PHP array?
- Are true and false keywords in java?
- How can we use SIGNAL statement with MySQL triggers?
- Can we use Switch statement with Strings in java?
- How can we call the documentation for NumPy and SciPy?
- How can we check for NULL in a MySQL query?