- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State two differences between a convex and a concave lens.
The lens converges a beam of light after passing through it. Its upper and lower edges are thin and the middle part is thick. A convex lens is also said to be a converging lens as it converges the light rays.
A lens that diverges after a beam of light passes through it. Its outer surface is bent inward. A concave lens is also said to be a diverging lens as light rays get diverged after passing through a concave lens.
Difference Between Convex and Concave Lens:
|Convex Lens||Concave lens|
|A convex lens has thin edges with a thick center.||A concave lens has thick edges with a thin center.|
|A convex lens is called a positive lens because of a positive focus distance.||A concave lens is called a negative lens because of a negative focus distance.|
|A convex lens is used to correct far-sightedness.||To cure short-sightedness, a concave lens is used.|
|A convex lens is converging in nature.||A concave lens is diverging in nature.|
- State the differences between TDD and BDD.
- State the differences between copyright and patent
- State differences between Data Driven and Keyword Driven Framework.
- State the differences between URI and URL in Computer Network.
- How does a Lens antenna work?
- Differentiate between 5 state and 7 state process models.
- Explain the equivalence between two Finite State Machines.
- C Program for focal length of a lens
- State the difference between NBFC and Bank.
- State the difference between NSE and BSE.
- State the difference between file systems and DBMS?
- Difference between Fusion Welding and Solid State Welding
- What are the differences between a class and a structure in C#?
- What are the differences between a MouseListener and a MouseMotionListener in Java?
- What are the differences between a JComboBox and a JList in Java?
- What are the differences between a JScrollBar and a JScrollPane in Java?