Organizations collecting personal data of persons in Europe are impacted by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Penalties can reach up to 4% of worldwide revenue or up to €20 million for non-compliant companies.
There is an ever growing global demand and need for employees to know at least the basics of privacy and data protection and the meaning of this in daily practices. This comprehensive course will provide you with the required knowledge and tools to identify GDPR requirements, analyze the gaps within your organization, and create a roadmap to become confident in processing personal data in compliance with GDPR. The course will as well equip you o become a Data Protection Officer who can confidently monitoring an organization’s data protection compliance and advise on its data protection obligations.
UPGRADE YOUR CAREER BY BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL IN DATA PROTECTION!
- There is so much to learn in this course:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Structure
- UK vs EU GDPR
- Data Protection Principles
- Data Subjects Rights
- Data Protection Officer Role
- Creation and Analysis of GDPR Compliance Program
- Privacy by Design
- Penalties and Fines
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Incident Management Process
- GDPR Monitoring Compliance
- GDPR Audit Process
- Continual Improvement
- GDPR Cloud Storage Requirements
- Free GDPR Implementation Toolkit and Resources
Who this course is For ?
- Anyone curious about GDPR
- Data Protection Officers who want to work efficiently and develop skills
- Privacy professionals interested in GDPR and privacy program management
- Senior management looking for GDPR implementation in their companies
- Information Security Professionals
- Understand the concept of GDPR and interpret its requirements
- Have a complete overview of all relevant Articles of the GDPR
- Understand the correlation between GDPR and other regulatory frameworks such as ISO 27701
- Acquire the competence of performing the role of a Data Protection Officer
- Apply different GDPR principles of processing personal data
- Learn the most important ways to become GDPR compliant
- Develop the ability to inform, advise, and monitor GDPR compliance
- You don't need to have any prior knowledge of privacy and data protection, however a general compliance and governance knowledge will be useful.