Spring MVC with Spring Boot is a course on learning all key spring framework features to develop robust enterprise grade web applications. And Spring Boot will make the job easy (I mean, a lot easier than one might imagine!)
Spring MVC is a collection of Spring Projects (Including Spring Web, Spring Data, Spring Security, etc) that we can use to create very robust and secure Enterprise Java Applications and follows the 'Model View Controller' design pattern. Spring MVC, relies on the core principles of Spring Framework like IOC, Dependency Injection, etc.
What is Covered in this course?
Well, this course will cover everything you need to start working on real time spring based projects. This course will also cover all the prerequisite concepts, so that you don't have to learn anything new beyond this course.
The following is the rough high level view of the content, that we will be covering in this course..
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone who want to gain knowledge and hands on experience on the most popular Web Framework "Spring" !!
What Will I Get ?
- Spring MVC (Dispatcher Servlet, Controller, Validation, Services, Repositories, etc.. )
- Spring Boot (Bootstrapping, Actuator, Dev-tools, Auto-config, Starter Projects, etc.. )
- Spring Data JPA (Hibernate, Spring JDBC Templates, H2 Database, etc.. )
- Spring Security (Authorization, Authentication, CSRF Token, etc.. )
- Maven (Dependency Management, Project structure, Repositories, Plugin, etc.. )
- Key Annotations (@ModelAttribute, @SessionAttribute, @ExceptionHandler, @Repository, Forward/Redirect Attribute, etc.. )
- Little bit on View technologies (JSP, JSTL, Thymeleaf, Apache Freemarker, Bootstrap library, etc)
- You will learn how to create a complete Spring based web application from scratch, with Spring Security, MVC, Spring Data, View etc
- Spring boot Actuator to analyze and monitor application metrics
- Spring boot Dev-tools
- Basic knowledge on Java Programming
- Basic knowledge on HTML