If you are looking for a filter creating an application that will allow you to create filters however you want them, Spark AR Studio is the best answer. Spark AR Studio is used by professionals across the world for every type of filters. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start creating.
What is this Spark AR Studio course all about?
In this complete guide to Spark AR Studio filter creating a course, you'll not only learn all of the filter creating tools available in Spark AR Studio, but also how to create with the mindset of a professional filter artist.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start filter creating, including:
Starting a project
Creating your filters
Adding pictures, text in filter
Adding effects like VHS, Old Camera, Dust, Scratches
Creating a LUT or Color Filter
"Who are you?" or "What are you?" filter
Working with 3D objects in real world
Makeup filter with freckles, blush, retouch or soft skin effect
Exporting & Publishing your filter on Instagram and Facebook
Advanced efficiency tips
So much more!
Learn from someone who is currently working in the industry, who knows the most current techniques.
Who this course is for:
- You are a filter creator (or want to create filters), and are wanting to create filters with THE BEST filters creating application today.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened Spark AR Studio (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- You have played around with Spark AR Studio, but need some help becoming a more efficient creator.
What Will I Get ?
- You will know how to create your own professional Instagram or Facebook Filters
- You will know how to create most popular filters in the world
- You will know how to promote your filter and go viral
- You will know how to avoid problems with filter rejection
- Students should have laptop or computer with Spark AR Studio installed to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable templates and useful files. We want you to follow along.
- Adobe Photoshop. I'm going to give you PSD templates that works only in Photoshop, but there's not so much so you can use any other photo editor