- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Sound travels in air if
$(a)$. particles of medium travel from one place to another
$(b)$. there is no moisture in the atmosphere
$(c)$. disturbance moves
$(d)$. both particles as well as disturbance travel from one place to another
Sound can travel in a medium if disturbance moves, not the particle.
So, option $(c)$ is correct.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find the minimum number of moves needed to move from one cell of matrix to another in Python
- Returning a value even if there is no result in a MySQL query?
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Check if a + b = c is valid after removing all zeroes from a, b and c in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- What would happen if there were no Moon?
- C++ Program to find out the moves to read a point from another point in a 2D plane
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Find ΔX which is added to numerator and denominator both of fraction (a/b) to convert it to another fraction (c/d) in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find if there is a path of more than k length from a source in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- C# program to copy a range of bytes from one array to another
- What is the cheapest method of transporting vehicles from one city to another?