- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Sometimes, a crackling sound is heard while taking off a sweater during winters. Explain.
Sometimes, a crackling sound is heard while taking off a sweater during winter.
To explain the reason why sometimes, a crackling sound is heard while taking off a sweater during winter.
Let us know why the crackling sound is heard while taking off a sweater during winter:
Sweater is charged by friction:
A sweater is a cloth made up of wool and wool is a bad conductor of electricity. We know that poor conductors of electricity can be charged by friction. When we take off the sweater in winter, an electric discharge occurs between our body and the sweater due to friction between our body and the sweater.
A crackling sound is heard when sweater is taken off:
Due to the occurrence of an electric discharge between the sweater and our body, there is a release of some energy and this released energy causes a crackling sound to form.
- Why do we get more dandruff during winters?
- Share the most embarrassing cause for taking a day off?
- How can I play a sound when a Tkinter button is pushed?
- Split a string during MongoDB aggregate
- Why is it so difficult sometimes to say no?
- Creating a screenshot taking website in Django
- Ancient Technology you never heard of!
- What is Risk-Return Trade-off?
- How to play a custom ringtone/alarm sound in Android?
- How to round off a number in Python?
- What is the best interview question you have ever used or heard?
- What is the most shortest but influential story you have ever heard?
- What is a CachedRowSet in JDBC? Explain?
- Resource Crunch: A Nightmare for Project Managers during Deadline
- What is a RowSet object explain using a JDBC program?