- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Some words (underlined) in the following sentences are jumbled up. Write them in their correct form.
(a) Seldie is a combustible substance.
(b) Slaas is a non-combustible material.
(c) Chittsmack does not burn by itself.
(d) Some substances on combustion produce thea and mafel.
(e) The amount of heat energy produced on complete combustion of 1 kg of a fuel is called its ficalroic value.
(a) Diesel is a combustible substance.
(b) Glass is a non-combustible material.
(c) Matchstick does not burn by itself.
(d) Some substances on combustion produce heat and flame.
(e) The amount of heat energy produced on complete combustion of 1 kg of a fuel is called its calorific value.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Check if a number is jumbled or not in C++
- Count of words that are present in all the given sentences in C++
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Check if it is possible to form string B from A under the given constraint in Python
- What is the correct DateTime format for a MySQL Database?
- Is their a cross-origin attribute in HTML5?
- What is following-sibling in Selenium?
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- Count number of pairs (A <= N, B <= N) such that gcd (A , B) is B in C++
- Find a palindromic string B such that given String A is a subsequence of B in C++
- Set where to send the form-data when a form is submitted in HTML?