- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Solve the following equations.
$ y+3=10 $.
\( y+3=10 \).
We have to solve the given equation.
$y+3=10$ [Transposing $3$ to R.H.S]
The value of $y$ is $7$.
- How to solve the simultaneous linear equations in R?
- How to solve triangular matrix equations using Python SciPy?
- 10 ways to solve the problem of computer illiteracy
- Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve triangular matrix equations?
- Solve a linear matrix equation or system of linear scalar equations in Python
- Solve the tensor equation in Python
- Recurrence Equations in Data Structure
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided:
- Satisfiability of Equality Equations in C++
- C++ Program to Solve the Fractional Knapsack Problem
- C++ Program to Solve the Dominating Set Problem
- Find the Number of Solution to Modular Equations using C++
- Find the repeating and the missing number using two equations in C++
- C++ Program to Solve the 0-1 Knapsack Problem