- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Solve the following equations.
$ x-2=7 $.
\( x-2=7 \).
We have to solve the given equation.
$x-2=7$ [Transposing $-2$ to R.H.S]
The value of $x$ is $9$.
- How to solve the simultaneous linear equations in R?
- How to solve triangular matrix equations using Python SciPy?
- How to Secure The SSHD Using Fail2Ban on RHEL 7.x/CentOS 7.x
- How to setup hostname in centos 7 x or rhel 7 x linux versions
- Why MySQL uses the interval like 7 day and 2 hour instead of 7 days and 2 hours?
- Migrating PHP 5.x to PHP 7 on CentOS 7
- Sum of the Series 1 + x/1 + x^2/2 + x^3/3 + .. + x^n/n in C++
- Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve triangular matrix equations?
- Solve a linear matrix equation or system of linear scalar equations in Python
- How To Use Systemctl On CentOS 7.x or RHEL Linux 7
- How to install the latest version of Git on CentOS 7.x/6.x?
- Differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x?
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +…+x^n/(n+1)! in C++
- Find maximum among x^(y^2) or y^(x^2) where x and y are given in C++
- How to install install mariadb 10 2 centos 7
- Find the value of the function Y = (X^6 + X^2 + 9894845) % 981 in C++