- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Solve the following equations by trial and error method:
Given equations are
We have to solve the given equations by trial and error method.
By putting, $p=0$,
By putting, $p=1$,
By putting, $p=2$,
By putting, $p=3$,
Therefore, $p=3$ is a solution of the equation.
By putting, $m=5$,
By putting, $m=6$,
Therefore, $m=6$ is a solution of the equation.
- How to solve the simultaneous linear equations in R?
- Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
- How trial balance is prepared by using the totals method?
- How to solve triangular matrix equations using Python SciPy?
- How trial balance is prepared by using balances and totals method?
- Explain how trial balance is prepared by using the balances method
- Prepare trial balance by using totals method for the given data
- Why does the following error occur in MySQL: ERROR 1062 (23000): Duplicate entry?
- How to prepare trial balance by using balances method for the given data?
- Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve triangular matrix equations?
- Solve a linear matrix equation or system of linear scalar equations in Python
- Prepare trial balance using total and balance method for the given data
- Method Overloading and null error in Java
- Secant method to solve non-linear equation
- Prepare a depreciation table using double decline balance method with the following details provided by ABC company.
- What are the objectives and features of trial balances?