- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Solve the following equations and check your results.
$ 5 x+9=5+3 x $.
\( 5 x+9=5+3 x \).
We have to solve the given equation and check the result.
$x=-2$Substituting the value of $x$ in LHS, we get,
Substituting the value of $x$ in RHS, we get,
LHS $=$ RHS
The value of $x$ is $-2$.
- How to solve the simultaneous linear equations in R?
- How to solve triangular matrix equations using Python SciPy?
- Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve triangular matrix equations?
- Solve a linear matrix equation or system of linear scalar equations in Python
- Query results that have less than X characters in MySQL?
- How to check the validity of your CSS
- Migrating PHP 5.x to PHP 7 on CentOS 7
- Find the repeating and the missing number using two equations in C++
- Solve the tensor equation in Python
- Construct SLR (1) parsing table for the following grammar S → x A y |x B y |x A z A → q s | q B → q
- C++ program to check xor game results 0 or not
- MongoDB query to skip first 5 records and display only the last 5 of them
- Recurrence Equations in Data Structure
- Difference between x++ and x = x+1 in Java
- Check if a number is multiple of 5 without using / and % operators in C++