- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Solve the following equations.
$ 6=z+2 $.
\( 6=z+2 \).
We have to solve the given equation.
$6=z+2$ [Transposing $2$ to L.H.S]
The value of $z$ is $4$.
- How to solve the simultaneous linear equations in R?
- How to solve triangular matrix equations using Python SciPy?
- Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve triangular matrix equations?
- Solve a linear matrix equation or system of linear scalar equations in Python
- What is Wireless Fidelity 6 (WiFi 6)?
- Solve the tensor equation in Python
- Sum of the series 2 + (2+4) + (2+4+6) + (2+4+6+8) + ... + (2+4+6+8+...+2n) in C++
- Recurrence Equations in Data Structure
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided:
- Satisfiability of Equality Equations in C++
- C++ Program to Solve the Fractional Knapsack Problem
- C++ Program to Solve the Dominating Set Problem
- Find the Number of Solution to Modular Equations using C++
- 3-6-9 in Python