- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Sodium hydrogen carbonate, when added to acetic acid, evolves a gas. Which of the following statements are true about the gas evolved?
(a) (i) and (ii)
- It turns lime water milky
- It extinguishes a burning splinter
- It dissolves in a solution of sodium hydroxide
- It has a pungent odour
(b) (i), (ii) and (iii)
(c) (ii), (iii) and (iv)
(d) (i) and (iv)
Correct Answer: (a) (i) and (ii)Explanation: The reaction between Sodium hydrogen carbonate and acetic acid leads to the evolution of carbon-dioxide gas. Carbon dioxide turns the lime water milky and extinguishes a burning splinter.
- What are the components of a typical Gas Turbine Power Plant?
- Gas Station in C++
- Interface Arduino with Gas Sensor
- Minimize Max Distance to Gas Station in C++
- Difference between Arc Welding and Gas Welding
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding: Advantages, Disadvantages & Applications
- Electro Gas Welding – Definition, Equipment, Process and Applications
- Gas Metal Arc Welding: Working Principle, Advantages and Applications
- Gas Turbine Power Plant – Parts, Working, Advantages and Disadvantages
- Count of cells in a matrix which give a Fibonacci number when the count of adjacent cells is added in C++
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Is the concept of resveratrol true? How does it help?
- What are the synonym statements of MySQL DESCRIBE?
- What are the types of statements in JDBC?
- What is the effect of hyaluronic acid on skin/health?