- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Sketch the reproductive parts of a flower.
A flower consists of four main parts. Petals, Carpels, Sepals, and Stamens.
1) Sepals are the leafy structures that encompass the flower bud.
2) Petals have highlighting colors to attract insects for pollination.
3) The androecium is a male reproductive structure that consists of stamens. It is comprised of filament and anther, which hold the pollen grains.
4) The gynoecium is a female reproductive structure that consists of carpels. It consists of three structures, such as style, ovary, and stigma. Pollen sticks to the stigma and reaches the ovary through the way of style.
The ovary consists of ovules that produce the seed.
- What are the medicinal benefits of marigold flower?
- Wait for user input to start a sketch in Arduino
- What are the main parts of a C# program?
- Return the fractional and integral parts of a value in Numpy
- Replace parts of a string with C# Regex
- How can Tensorflow configure the flower dataset for performance?
- Selecting from a MySQL table based on parts of a timestamp?
- Extract the fractional and integral parts of a specific array value in Numpy
- How can Tensorflow be used to standardize the flower dataset?
- Return the fractional and integral parts of array values in Numpy
- C++ Partition a Number into Two Divisible Parts