- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Show that the following integers are cubes of negative integers. Also, find the integer whose cube is the given integer:
We have to show that the given numbers are cubes of negative integers and find the integer whose cube is the given integer.
All the factors of 5832 can be grouped in triplets of equal factors completely.
$-5832$ is a perfect cube of a negative integer. It is the cube of $-18$.
All the factors of 2744000 can be grouped in triplets of equal factors completely.
$-2744000$ is a perfect cube of a negative integer. It is the cube of $-140$.
- Find maximum XOR of given integer in a stream of integers in C++
- Count of m digit integers that are divisible by an integer n in C++
- Find n positive integers that satisfy the given equations in C++
- Find the largest interval that contains exactly one of the given N integers In C++
- Find integers that divides maximum number of elements of the array in C++
- C# program to determine if any two integers in array sum to given integer
- Convert a list of multiple integers into a single integer in Python
- PHP program to find the sum of cubes of natural numbers that are odd
- How to find the cube root of negative values in R?
- Print all integers that are sum of powers of two given numbers in C++
- C++ program to find out the maximum possible tally from given integers
- Program to find lowest possible integer that is missing in the array in Python
- Non-negative Integers without Consecutive Ones in C++