- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Shopkeepers selling ice blocks usually cover them with jute sacks. Explain why.
Jute sacks are a bad conductor of heat. So, an ice seller wraps the icebox with jute sacks to prevent it from melting as jute sacks prevent heat to enter from surroundings.
- Related Articles
- Generally, ice bar sellers keep the big ice bars covered with jute sacks. Explain why?
- Explain why mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them?
- Explain, why do mountaineer carry an Oxygen cylinder with them?
- Explain how jute is obtained from the jute plant.
- Explain why, school bags are provided with wide straps to carry them.
- The handles of the tools like screwdrivers and pliers used by electricians for repair work usually have plastic or rubber covers on them. Can you explain why?
- Why does ice float in water ?
- Why Jute needs high rainfall for its cultivation?
- Why baskets made of jute are preferred most?
- Static blocks in Java with example
- Explain why, ice at 0° C is more effective in cooling than water at the same temperature.
- Why is solid carbon dioxide called dry ice?
- Explain why, sportsmen use shoes with spikes.
- PHP Exception Handling with Multiple catch blocks