- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Shekhar is a famous cricket player. He has so far scored 6980 runs in test matches. He wishes to complete 10,000 runs. How many more runs does he need?
Shekhar is a famous cricket player. He has so far scored 6980 runs in test matches. He wishes to complete 10,000 runs.
We have to find the number of runs he needs to complete 10,000 runs.
Number of runs scored by Shekhar $=6980$
Number of runs he wishes to complete $=10000$
The number of runs he needs to complete 10,000 runs $=$ Number of runs he wishes to complete $-$ Number of runs scored by him
- Related Articles
- Sachin scored twice as many runs as rahul. Together, their runs fell two short of a double century. How many runs did each one score?
- Sachin scored twice as many ruins as Rahul. Together, their runs, fell two short of a double century. How many runs did each one score?
- The given distribution shows the number of runs scored by some top batsmen of the world in one-day international cricket matches.
- Anish made 42 runs in 6 overs and Anup made 63 runs in 7 overs. Who made more runs per over?
- Following are the runs scored by a batsman in last 13 matches. Find the mode of the observations: 42,15,35,25,42,35,42,42,45,36,52,42,50
- James runs a distance of 400 m everyday. What distance would he run in one week? Give your answer in kilometres.
- Boojho has a brilliant idea! If he wants to know what kind of roots a plant has, he need not pull it out. He just has to look at its leaves!
- The number of runs scored by a cricket player in 25 innings are as follows:$26, 35, 94, 48, 82, 105, 53, 0, 39, 42, 71, 0, 64, 15, 34, 67, 0, 42, 124, 84, 54, 48, 139, 64, 47$.Rearrange these runs in ascending order.
- A thief, after committing a theft runs at a uniform speed of 50 m/minute. After 2 minutes, a policeman runs to catch him. He goes 60 m in first minute and increases his speed by 5m/minute every succeeding minute. After how many minutes, the policeman will catch the thief?
- How to determine if a process runs inside lxc/Docker?
- Irfan says that he has 7 marbles more than five times the marbles Parmit has. Irfan has 37 marbles. How many marbles does Parmit have?
- How many players make 80 runs and above from the following histogram?"\n
- When Java runs faster than C++?
- How to find the number of runs in a sequence in R?
- If Ramu has 133 chocolates and he has to distribute all chocolates to 120 children, how will he distribute ?