Has it been awhile since you took inventory of your site's content?
Are you struggling to rank for your keywords in Google?
Is it a battle to get visitors to your site?
Have you found that when visitors DO visit your site, that they often leave soon after?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions - you're ready for an SEO audit!
If you're here - you already know SEO is important for anyone looking for free organic traffic.
But as you know, proper search engine optimization is more than just tossing in a few keywords into your content...
There are many factors (over 200 to be exact!) that can affect search engine visibility & rankings in Google.
With all the tasks we have to handle as business owners - it can be tricky to keep track of it all...
...and often times - we miss things.
Chances are - there are a few things that are holding you back from achieving the rankings and organic traffic you've been wanting.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to perform an SEO audit quickly & analyze core SEO elements to improve performance in the search engines and win more organic traffic!
- Anyone that wants to learn how to use Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Anyone that wants basic SEO tips to gain better visibility in the search engines
What Will I Get ?
- Understand the Purpose of an SEO Audit
- The Top Google Ranking Factors You Want to Be Aware of for SEO Auditing
- How to Perform an SEO audit for REAL WORLD applications quickly and turn the findings into an action-plan
- Be able to Perform a Quick SEO Audit Using Screaming Frog SEO Spider Software
- How to Get Your Site Setup with Google Webmaster Tools, Analytics Account and Create a Sitemap
- How to Analyze Traffic, Branding, Content, Social Accounts During an SEO Audit
- Plus Tips to Help Increase Your SEO & SERP Results
- For students that want to follow along - downloading Screaming Frog SEO Spider (It's FREE) will be helpful + an internet connection.
- If you're a total beginner, I do my best to explain as I teach but, you'll get more out of this course if you already know SEO basics, like optimizing titles, meta descriptions, inserting H1 tags, etc.