SCADA System Interface with PLC
Learn SCADA hands-on by developing your own interfaces for different systems and control Your PLC.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
SCADA systems are computer-based systems that automate the data collection, monitoring, and control of a process or system. PLCs are a type of electronic device that is used to control a process or a system. Its function is to monitor the performance of its associated equipment and compare it against desired limits while collecting data for later analysis. In this course, you will Learn SCADA hands-on by developing your own interfaces for different systems and controlling Your PLC.
>>> Continues Updates <<<
The course is designed for individuals with little to no programming experience, looking to use SCADA systems to view and control PLCs.
It begins by explaining the purpose of SCADA systems and how they work in conjunction with PLCs
Why you should take this course?
- Learn SCADA hands-on by developing your own interfaces for different systems.
- Control your PLC with our user-friendly HMI interface
- Test all inputs and outputs of your system (PLC) using our simulation software
- Create dynamic layouts to quickly create interfaces for any situation
- Learn programming and web development
Welcome to this course.
In this course, you're going to learn about SCADA by creating graphical interfaces that you can use to monitor the automated processes, establish operating parameters, and even acquire data from a system that is already operated and functional.
Wonderware Indusoft Software is the most used solution in the world of visualization. As such, we'll be working extensively with that technology.
We'll also be working hands-on with InduSoft, by the end of this course, you're to know what people are doing in the world of automation today.
So get ready to start designing and creating your very first SCADA interface easily and effectively, with 24/7 support
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want's to learn Control
- Anyone who want's to control a Machine remotely or using a visual interface
- Any Tech Geek who want's to know PLC, SCADA and How to take full advantage of SCADA System design.
- For those lacking the requisite knowledge to make the most of this course, my first course "PLC Programming covers things you'll need.
- This course requires students to already know the basics of PLC programming
What will you learn in this course:
- Create SCADA interfaces using various technologies allowing operators to interact with a live, running system.
- Use the provided PLC program as the basis for your interfaces.
- Create a fully-functional graphical interfaces to monitor PLC
- Build a fully functional PLC Program
- Use different types of relay that exist inside PLC
- Understand the Working principle of Relays and how they interact with Contacts
- Differentiate between PIC Microcontroller and PLC
- Learn different methods for programming PLC
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- All software required for this course will be provided Free with Installation instruction in video lectures
- A Computer / Laptop
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction & Getting Started
- Introduction to Software Interface 04:44 04:44
- Who We Are? 05:23 05:23
- Very Important Note: Review Process
- Download and Install Indusoft Software
- Creating First SCADA Project 06:44 06:44
First SCADA Screen
Downloading and Installing PLC Software
PLC Program to be Controlled by SCADA Screen
Bonus Lecture: Coupons, Gifts and More
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now