SAP Webi Online Training
Web Intelligence, the business intelligence reporting tool, is a part of SAP BusinessObjects product suite. This is a handy tool for business users for analytical and ad hoc reporting. Using Web Intelligence, business users can create basic, medium, and complex reports from transactional data in database to meet business requirements. This video Training explains the key concepts of SAP Web Intelligence (SAP Webi).
This video tutorial is designed for all those readers who want to learn the basics of SAP Web Intelligence and implement it to analyze data with the help of BI Launchpad and Webi.
Neha Gupta has 10+ Years of experience in SAP BI/BW, Data Modeling, ETL, Data Warehousing, Database management and SAP ECC modules. Participated in more than 10 end to end SAP BI implementations and designed more than 35 Universes. Neha has outstanding expertise in the following area
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI R3.1, XI R2, 4.0, 4.1, Dashboard Designer, SAP Lumira, SAP Design Studio, Crystal Reports (2008/2011/2013 and Enterprise 4.x).
- SAP HANA- Data Modeling, Creating Views on top of Schema, HANA Administration and Data Provisioning.
- SAP BW-BEx Reports, Info Cubes, Info Sets. ETL- SAP BO Data Services- Creating Data store, creating and scheduling job, Informatica, Clover ETL Open Source.
- SAP ERP Implementation: SAP FICO, SAP BPC, SAP PP and other modules. CAL integration of ERP with AWS.
- Tableau Developer -Advanced knowledge of Tableau BI application creation. Advanced Dashboards and document designing experience.
- SAP Fiori Apps Development and Configuration, Oracle SOA suite, OBIEE, SQL Server, Pl/SQL, Cognos reporting and Framework Manager.