SAP S/4HANA Finance 1809 Training
SAP S/4HANA Finance configuration and End-User processes as compared to SAP FICO
Created by Rana W Mehmood, Last Updated 03-Jan-2020, Language:English
What Will I Get ?
- Impact of SAP S/4HANA Finance on SAP FICO configuration and End User processes
- Configuration, Functional & Architectural Changes in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Understand the new integration between Financials and Controlling
- Learn about the Business Partners and its linkage with Customer and Vendor Master
- OLTP and OLAP in SAP S/4HANA
- Simplification and Compatibility Views
- Universal Journal - ACDOCA
- Understand the Ledger Concept with Accounting Principles
- New Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Technical Clearing Account Concept in New Asset Account
- SAP FIORI Bank Master and Cash Management Apps
- Obsolete Transaction Codes and SAP Business Client
- Knowledge of SAP FICO configuration and end user processes
- Basic knowledge of Accounting and Business processes
The course will prepare the students to learn the changes in the configuration and end-user processes which SAP S/4HANA Finance brought as compared to the traditional SAP ECC FICO.
The course will teach the students about new integration of FI and CO, Business Partner concept, new Asset Accounting, Ledger concept with Accounting principles and deleted or obsolete transactions with the new ones.
After taking this course, the students will be able to pass the certification exam, job interviews and work into SAP S/4HANA Finance projects with their existing SAP FICO knowledge and skills.
Disclaimer: SAP and other products of SAP mentioned in the training is a trademark or registered trademark of SAP SE, Germany. I am not related or affiliated to that.
Who this course is for:
- SAP S/4HANA Knowledge Seekers
- SAP Functional Consultants
- SAP Technical Consultants
- SAP End Users
- SAP Sales & Marketing Managers
SAP S/4HANA Finance and SAP FIORI
Introduction to the CoursePreview00:05:59
Copy Company Code Extended Functionality
Copy Company Code Extended FunctionalityPreview00:13:41
Integration of FI and CO - General Ledger & Cost Element Master Data
Integration of CO and FI
Business Partner, Customer and Vendor Master Data
SAP HANA Native Capabilities in SAP S/4HANA Finance
Ledger Configuration with Accounting Principles
New Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA Finance
SAP FIORI Bank Master Data & Cash Management
Cost Center Planning & Period-End, GL Planning and SAP Business Client
Summary of the Course
Summary of the CoursePreview00:03:24
SAP Trainer / Consultant
Rana W Mehmood is working as SAP Functional Consultant with an IT Consulting Company in UK. He has done multiple SAP projects and has got the experience of working and training in the following modules: SAP FI, CO, MM, SD, PP and PS. He has also worked with multiple SAP products such as SAP IS-Retail, SAP AFS, SAP BI and SAP BPC.
Rana has also got the experience of working in Cloud SaaS ERP applications such as NetSuite and Salesforce.