Nice & knowledgeable session, It would help in my career.
SAP PP Online Training
Master the fundamentals of SAP PP. Learn to create and manage Production Orders, manage materials, and track production.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
If you are looking for a powerful and versatile production planning solution, then SAP PP is a great choice. The SAP PP Online Training course is the perfect way to learn the basics of SAP PP and start using it to improve your production processes. In this course, you will learn to:
Create and manage production orders
Improve your production processes with SAP PP
SAP PP Online Training Overview
SAP PP (Production Planning) is a module of SAP ERP that helps businesses plan and manage their production processes. It provides a comprehensive set of features for creating and managing production orders, managing materials, and tracking production.
By the end of this course, you will be able to use SAP PP to effectively plan and manage your production processes. You will also have a strong foundation in SAP PP that you can use to advance your career in production planning. The SAP PP Online Training course curriculum includes:
Introduction to SAP PP
You will learn about the basics of SAP PP, such as its history, architecture, and key features. You will also learn about the different types of production orders and how to create them.
Creating and Managing Production Orders
You will learn how to create and manage production orders. You will learn how to enter production order data, release production orders, and track production progress.
You will learn how to manage materials in SAP PP. You will learn how to create and manage material master records, manage material stocks, and track material movements.
You will learn how to track production in SAP PP. You will learn how to track production costs, production times, and production yields.
Advanced SAP PP Topics
You will learn about advanced SAP PP topics, such as capacity planning, scheduling, and lot traceability.
What will you learn in this course:
Learn the basics of SAP PP.
Learn how to use SAP PP to create and manage production orders.
Learn how to use SAP PP to manage materials.
Learn how to use SAP PP to track production.
Prepare you for a career in production planning.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
The only prerequisite for this course is that you have a basic understanding of SAP ERP.
You do not need to have any prior experience with SAP PP.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- SAP PP - ERP Introduction 03:41 03:41
- SAP PP - Introduction & History 04:25 04:25
- SAP PP - R/3 04:10 04:10
- SAP PP - Modules 01:56 01:56
- SAP PP - Landscape 03:28 03:28
- SAP PP - ASAP Methodology 06:39 06:39
- SAP PP - SAP Data Types 04:06 04:06
- SAP PP - Consultant 09:52 09:52
- SAP PP - Introduction 06:49 06:49
- SAP PP - Production Cycle 05:39 05:39
- SAP PP - Cycle 06:33 06:33
- SAP PP - Production Planning Scenarios 03:37 03:37
- SAP PP - Software Handling 05:48 05:48
- SAP PP - Common Tables 05:09 05:09
- SAP PP - Organization Structure 11:30 11:30
- SAP PP - Integration with Other Modules 19:37 19:37
- SAP PP - Master Data 15:43 15:43
- SAP PP - Material master data 11:55 11:55
- SAP PP - Material Classification 07:40 07:40
- SAP PP - Units of Measure 06:05 06:05
- SAP PP - Default Value 06:24 06:24
- SAP PP - Material Numbering 02:45 02:45
- SAP PP - Mass Maintenance with Material Master 07:00 07:00
- SAP PP - Delete Material 03:34 03:34
- SAP PP - Multiple Section Material Class 02:41 02:41
- SAP PP - Bill Of Material(BOM) 06:28 06:28
- SAP PP - BOM Usage 01:59 01:59
- SAP PP - BOM Categories 02:38 02:38
- SAP PP - BOM Integration 03:33 03:33
- SAP PP - BOM Types 03:08 03:08
- SAP PP - Recursion 03:03 03:03
- SAP PP - BOM Data Maintenance 05:48 05:48
- SAP PP - Item Categories 04:58 04:58
- SAP PP - Units Of Measures 02:05 02:05
- SAP PP - Validity Of A BOM 03:08 03:08
- SAP PP - Where Used List 02:16 02:16
- SAP PP - Work Center Introduction 19:53 19:53
- SAP PP - Concept of Work Center 04:22 04:22
- SAP PP - Work Center Type Categories 02:31 02:31
- SAP PP - Work Center Views 02:29 02:29
- SAP PP - Basic Data View in Work Center 05:26 05:26
- SAP PP - Default Value View In Work Center 04:25 04:25
- SAP PP - Capacity View in Work Center 06:42 06:42
- SAP PP - Scheduling View in Work Center 02:33 02:33
- SAP PP - Costing View in Work Center 02:47 02:47
- SAP PP - Work Center Data 02:25 02:25
- SAP PP - Integration Of Work Center 01:40 01:40
- SAP PP - Standard Value Key 02:09 02:09
- SAP PP - Shifts and Intervals 08:41 08:41
- SAP PP - Task List Types 03:36 03:36
- SAP PP - Routing 12:19 12:19
- SAP PP - Routing Structure 03:11 03:11
- SAP PP - Routing Integration 03:52 03:52
- SAP PP - Material Assignment in Routing 05:41 05:41
- SAP PP - Sub Operation in Routing 06:14 06:14
- SAP PP - Production Resources Tool (PRT) in Routing 04:05 04:05
- SAP PP - Demand Management 09:53 09:53
- SAP PP - Creating PIR 05:22 05:22
- Sap PP - Initial Stock Posting 03:53 03:53
- SAP PP - SAP PP Goods Issue 04:42 04:42
- SAP PP - Goods Issue Reversal 05:05 05:05
- SAP PP - Goods Receipt 05:10 05:10
- SAP PP - Production Order 12:42 12:42
- SAP PP - Production Order Change 04:07 04:07
- SAP PP - Canceling Production Order 03:30 03:30
- SAP PP - Production Order Confirmation 02:25 02:25
- SAP PP - Stock Overview 03:32 03:32
- SAP PP - MRP RUN 13:05 13:05
- SAP PP - Reports 09:38 09:38
- SAP PP - SAP PP MRP List 03:29 03:29
- SAP PP - Material Document List 03:37 03:37
- SAP PP - List in Bill Of Material 04:12 04:12
- SAP PP - Stock Of Multiple Material 03:11 03:11
- SAP PP - Capacity Planning 06:52 06:52
- SAP PP - Capacity Leveling 04:26 04:26
- SAP PP - Lean Manufacturing 05:07 05:07
- SAP PP - Order Confirmation 06:56 06:56
TutorialspointSimply Easy Learning
Tutorials Point originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their drawing rooms.
The journey commenced with a single tutorial on HTML in 2006 and elated by the response it generated, we worked our way to adding fresh tutorials to our repository which now proudly flaunts a wealth of tutorials and allied articles on topics ranging from programming languages to web designing to academics and much more.
40 million readers read 100 million pages every month
Our Text Library Content and resources are freely available and we prefer to keep it that way to encourage our readers acquire as many skills as they would like to. We don't force our readers to sign up with us or submit their details either to use our Free Text Tutorials Library. No preconditions and no impediments, Just Simply Easy Learning!
We have established a Digital Content Marketplace to sell Video Courses and eBooks at a very nominal cost. You will have to register with us to avail these premium services.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Very poor English. Not able to Explain properly.
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now