SAP BODS| Data Services| Scratch To Advance
SAP Data Services From Scratch To Advance
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
From Basic to Advance Learning!!
If you're looking to master SAP Data Services then you're at the right place. The course covers all major transformations in detail with all real time scenarios. You will learn how to load data in SAP S/4 HANA and ECC using BAPIs and IDOCs. Apart from understanding transforms and migration you will learn code migration methods.
Below points have been covered throughout the course:
- Extracting data from different sources like Flat File, Excel, XML.
- Transformations covered in the course includes: Case, Merge, Validation, Pivot, Reverse Pivot, Row Generation, Date Generation, SQL, Table Comparison, Map Operation, History Preserving, Key generation.
- Explanation of SCD type1/2
- All types of lookup functions explain such as lookup_ext, lookup_seq, lookup
- Custom Functions
- If/else Conditional blocks
- Substitution Parameters
- Variables such as local, global variables & parameters
- Auto Correct Load
- Overflow file functionality
- Exporting jobs to different environments
- Central Repository
- Data Migration Overview
- Mapping Sheet
- Connecting BODS with ECC & S/4 HANA
- Stages of Data Migration from SAP Data Services standpoint such as Extraction, transformation, validation, load using BAPI/IDOCs.
- Data Extraction from AWS S3 buckets.
- Load data to AWS S3 buckets.
- Understanding of Data Services Management Console
- Error handling using Try/Catch blocks.
The course also covers real time interview questions asked in the industry.
What will you learn in this course:
Students will learn BODS from scratch to Advanced level
Students will learn how to connect BODS with Data sources and different file formats
Students will learn the data migration to ECC system using IDOCs and BAPIs
Students will learn the data migration to S/4 HANA system using IDOCs and BAPIs
Students will learn how to connect BODS with AWS S3
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Basic Knowledge on SQL
SAP Data Services (BODS) remote server to practice
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
SAP BODS: Course Overview
- Course Overview 03:00 03:00
SAP BODS: Briefing of Contents
SAP BODS: Create First Job
SAP BODS: Connecting to File Formats
SAP BODS: Transformations
SAP BODS: Joins and Lookups
SAP BODS: Scripting
SAP BODS - Data Migration Basics
SAP BODS: Connect to AWS S3
SAP BODS: Data Services Management Console
I am an SAP BODS Consultant with roughly 6 years of experience which includes Data Integration, Data Migration and Data Warehousing. Teaching has been my passion since a long time and I have been teaching BODS since 2016. I've also worked on SAP Information Steward and SAP BO reporting.
So far I've been working with many BODS developers but one thing that I found lacking was improper training or knowledge of subject. They were just 1 step away from being a good BODS developer. This gap can be easily be filled with high quality training. The major focus of training is to help developers gain insight of tool and solve real-time challenges that come up.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now