- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Salt A commonly used in bakery products on heating gets converted into another salt B which itself is used for removal of hardness of water, and a gas C is evolved. The gas C, when passed through lime water, turns it milky. Identify A, B and C.
Baking power which is salt is used as bakery products that give sodium carbonate and carbon dioxide gas on heating. Sodium carbonate is used to remove the hardness of water. Carbon dioxide turns lime water milky.
The chemical equation is given below:
Sodium bicarbonate → Sodium carbonate + Carbon dioxide + Water
$NaHCO_3 → Na_2CO_3 + CO_2 + H_2O$
Salt A = Sodium bicarbonate, used as baking powder.
Salt B = Sodium carbonate, used to remove the hardness of water.
C = carbon dioxide, turns lime water milky.
- Materials Used for Heating Elements and the Causes of their Failure
- Technologies Commonly Used by Startups
- Commonly used pseudo-classes in CSS
- For timestamp, which datatype is used in MySQL?
- Is spilling salt believed to be a bad omen and bring bad luck?
- MySQL BIT_LENGTH() function is used for which purpose?
- What are the various common salt brands in India?
- Is it true that we should not add salt to curd?
- Which MySQL data type is used for long decimal?
- Commonly used Video formats while using HTML5 video
- What are some commonly used skin care tools?
- What are some of the commonly used methods of the array class in C#?
- What are the most commonly used Idioms in English?
- What are the gauges commonly used in production work?
- Which function of scipy.cluster.vq module is used to normalize observations on each feature dimension?
- I sweat a lot even in Winters. How to maintain the moisture and salt content of my body?